Scrabble word: TRIBUNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIBUNAL exist?
Definitions of TRIBUNAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
- A seat or court of justice.
- The bench on which a judge or other presiding officer sits in court.
- A committee or board appointed to adjudicate in a particular matter.
- Something that has the power to determine or judge: the tribunal of public opinion.
- noun - a court of justice
There are 8 letters in TRIBUNAL: A B I L N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIBUNAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIBUNAL plus a wildcard: TRIBUNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIBUNAL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words