Scrabble word: TRIBUNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIBUNAL exist?
Definitions of TRIBUNAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
- A seat or court of justice.
- The bench on which a judge or other presiding officer sits in court.
- A committee or board appointed to adjudicate in a particular matter.
- Something that has the power to determine or judge: the tribunal of public opinion.
- noun - a court of justice
There are 8 letters in TRIBUNAL: A B I L N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIBUNAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIBUNAL plus a wildcard: TRIBUNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIBUNAL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRIBUNAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.