Scrabble word: SWEATBOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWEATBOX exist?
Definitions of SWEATBOX in dictionaries:
- noun - small or narrow cell
- noun - a device that causes tobacco leaves or fruit or hides to sweat
- A box in which something, such as hides or fruit, is fermented by sweating.
- An interrogation room.
- A prison cell used for special punishment.
- noun - a small enclosure in which one is made to sweat
There are 8 letters in SWEATBOX: A B E O S T W X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWEATBOX plus a wildcard: SWEATBOX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWEATBOX
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWEATBOX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.