Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEGALISES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEGALISES exist?
Definitions of LEGALISES in dictionaries:
- verb - make legal
- adv - allowed by law (the body of rules governing the affairs of a community) [adj] : LAWFULLY
There are 9 letters in LEGALISES: A E E G I L L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGALISES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEGALISES plus a wildcard: LEGALISES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEGALISES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEGALISES
- Uruguay legalises same-sex marriage worldnews
- ... Espagne ou la France devront tre le cas chant lgaliss ou re
- Native American tribe legalises gay marriage Current TV
- Initially there was expectation that Menendez would introduce ...
- German Court Partially legalises Euthanasia Our News. Your Views.
- Sri Lanka legalises Gambling Holidays Please
- Mexico legalises possession of drugs for personal use TalkingDrugs
- ... can ride higher as Colorado legalises weed Ski and Snowboard
- BBC NEWS Americas Profile Augusto Pinochet
- How Starbucks Caffeinated America
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.