Scrabble word: SELLES
Is SELLES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SELLES in dictionaries:
- verb - exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent
- verb - be sold at a certain price or in a certain way
- verb - persuade somebody to accept something
- verb - do business
- verb - give up for a price or reward
- verb - be approved of or gain acceptance
- verb - be responsible for the sale of
- verb - deliver to an enemy by treachery
- noun - a saddle
There are 6 letters in SELLES: E E L L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SELLES
Click to search all anagrams of SELLES plus a wildcard: SELLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SELLES
Images for SELLES
Lookup in Wiki for SELLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.