Scrabble word: FOREMOST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOREMOST exist?
Definitions of FOREMOST in dictionaries:
- adj - ranking above all others
- adj - preceding all others in spatial position
- adj - situated closest to the bow
- adv - prominently forward
- adv - before anything else
- First in time or place.
- Ahead of all others, especially in position or rank; paramount.
- In the front or first position.
- So as to be most important.
- adj - first in position
There are 8 letters in FOREMOST: E F M O O R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOREMOST plus a wildcard: FOREMOST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOREMOST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOREMOST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.