Scrabble word: DETRITUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DETRITUS exist?
Definitions of DETRITUS in dictionaries:
- noun - the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
- noun - loose material (stone fragments and silt etc) that is worn away from rocks
- Loose fragments or grains that have been worn away from rock.
- Disintegrated or eroded matter: the detritus of past civilizations.
- Accumulated material; debris: “Poems, engravings, press releases—he eagerly scrutinizes the detritus of fame” (Carlin Romano).
- adj - particles of rock [n DETRITUS] : DETRITAL
There are 8 letters in DETRITUS: D E I R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DETRITUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DETRITUS plus a wildcard: DETRITUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DETRITUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DETRITUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.