Scrabble word: CONFINEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFINEMENT exist?
Definitions of CONFINEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - concluding state of pregnancy
- noun - the act of restraining of a person's liberty by confining them
- noun - the state of being confined
- noun - the act of keeping something within specified bounds (by force if necessary)
- The act of confining or the state of being confined.
There are 11 letters in CONFINEMENT: C E E F I M N N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFINEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFINEMENT plus a wildcard: CONFINEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFINEMENT
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFINEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.