Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AUTOTROPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTOTROPH exist?
Definitions of AUTOTROPH in dictionaries:
- noun - plant capable of synthesizing its own food from simple organic substances
- An organism capable of synthesizing its own food from inorganic substances, using light or chemical energy.
There are 9 letters in AUTOTROPH: A H O O P R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTOTROPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTOTROPH plus a wildcard: AUTOTROPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTOTROPH
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AUTOTROPH
- An autotroph is an organism that gets its energy directly from the sun ...
- The Carnivorous Plant FAQ autotrophic or heterotrophic
- autotroph ThaiGoodView.com Knowledge ...
- Primary Producer BJS AP BIOLOGY
- An autotroph of the Ericaceae family eastern teaberry ( Gaultheria ...
- autotroph Flickr - Photo Sharing
- An autotroph is an organism that uses photosynthesis to create ...
- autotroph - Simple English Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.