Scrabble word: ALLIANCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLIANCES exist?
Definitions of ALLIANCES in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being allied or confederated
- noun - a connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest
- noun - an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty
- noun - a formal agreement establishing an association or alliance between nations or other groups to achieve a particular aim
- noun - the act of forming an alliance or confederation
- noun - an association formed to further the common interests of its members
There are 9 letters in ALLIANCES: A A C E I L L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLIANCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLIANCES plus a wildcard: ALLIANCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLIANCES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLIANCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.