Is PANTOMIME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PANTOMIME in various dictionaries:
- noun - a performance using gestures and body movements without words
- verb - act out without words but with gestures and bodily movements only
- Communication by means of gesture and facial expression: Some tourists make themselves understood abroad by pantomime.
- The telling of a story without words, by means of bodily movements, gestures, and facial expressions.
- A play, dance, or other theatrical performance characterized by such wordless storytelling.
- An ancient Roman theatrical performance in which one actor played all the parts by means of gesture and movement, accompanied by a narrative chorus.
- A player in such a performance.
- To represent or express by pantomime: pantomine a story on the stage; pantomimed “baby” by cradling an imaginary infant.
There are 9 letters in PANTOMIME: A E I M M N O P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PANTOMIME
To search all scrabble anagrams of PANTOMIME, to go: PANTOMIME?
Rearrange the letters in PANTOMIME and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PANTOMIME
8 letters out of PANTOMIME
7 letters out of PANTOMIME
6 letters out of PANTOMIME
5 letters out of PANTOMIME
4 letters out of PANTOMIME
3 letters out of PANTOMIME
2 letters out of PANTOMIME
Contextual use of PANTOMIME
What's nearby PANTOMIME
Lookup in Wiki for PANTOMIME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PANTOMIME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PANTOMIME"