Is CAPRIOLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAPRIOLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (dressage) a vertical jump of a trained horse with a kick of the hind legs at the top of the jump
- noun - a playful leap or hop
- verb - perform a capriole, of horses in dressage
- verb - perform a capriole, in ballet
- An upward leap made by a trained horse without going forward and with the hind legs kicked out.
- A playful leap or jump; a caper.
- verb - to spring off the ground
There are 8 letters in CAPRIOLE: A C E I L O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPRIOLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAPRIOLE, to go: CAPRIOLE?
Rearrange the letters in CAPRIOLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CAPRIOLE
7 letters out of CAPRIOLE
6 letters out of CAPRIOLE
5 letters out of CAPRIOLE
4 letters out of CAPRIOLE
3 letters out of CAPRIOLE
2 letters out of CAPRIOLE
Contextual use of CAPRIOLE
What's nearby CAPRIOLE
Lookup in Wiki for CAPRIOLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAPRIOLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAPRIOLE"