Scrabble word: SLEEPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEEPING exist?
Definitions of SLEEPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being asleep
- noun - quiet and inactive restfulness
- noun - the suspension of consciousness and decrease in metabolic rate
- verb - be asleep
- verb - be able to accommodate for sleeping
- adj - lying with head on paws as if sleeping
- verb - to be in a natural, periodic state of rest
There are 8 letters in SLEEPING: E E G I L N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEEPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLEEPING plus a wildcard: SLEEPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEEPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLEEPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.