Scrabble word: PEELING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEELING exist?
Definitions of PEELING in dictionaries:
- noun - loss of bits of outer skin by peeling or shedding or coming off in scales
- verb - strip the skin off
- verb - come off in flakes or thin small pieces
- verb - get undressed
- A piece or strip, as of skin or vegetable rind, that has been peeled off.
- noun - a piece or strip that has been peeled off
There are 7 letters in PEELING: E E G I L N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEELING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEELING plus a wildcard: PEELING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEELING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEELING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.