Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROSEMARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROSEMARY exist?
Definitions of ROSEMARY in dictionaries:
- noun - widely cultivated for its fragrant grey-green leaves used in cooking and in perfumery
- noun - extremely pungent leaves used fresh or dried as seasoning for especially meats
- n - an evergreen shrub
There are 8 letters in ROSEMARY: A E M O R R S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROSEMARY plus a wildcard: ROSEMARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROSEMARY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROSEMARY
- Pictures of rosemary herbs with free backgrounds and free wallpaper ...
- Beauty Ingredient-Focus on rosemary shoshanaspa
- The Spice Cabinet rosemary
- Filerosemary bush.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... and prepared by mixing fresh rosemary tops into spirits of wine
- ... and Herb Seeds for Your Garden-rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis
- rosemary Ecofren health & beauty community
- The best method of propagating rosemary is by taking cuttings mid-May ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.