Scrabble word: MERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERRY exist?
Definitions of MERRY in dictionaries:
- adj - full of or showing high-spirited merriment
- adj - offering fun and gaiety
- adj - quick and energetic
- Full of high-spirited gaiety; jolly.
- Marked by or offering fun and gaiety; festive: a merry evening.
- Delightful; entertaining.
- Brisk: a merry pace.
- adj - full of spirits
There are 5 letters in MERRY: E M R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MERRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MERRY plus a wildcard: MERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERRY
Images for MERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.