Scrabble word: RAMBLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAMBLING exist?
Definitions of RAMBLING in dictionaries:
- verb - continue talking or writing in a desultory manner
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- adj - spreading out in different directions
- adj - (of e.g. speech and writing) tending to depart from the main point or cover a wide range of subjects
- adj - of a path e.g.
- Often or habitually roaming; wandering.
- Extended over an irregular area; sprawling: a large rambling country estate.
- Lengthy and digressive: a rambling speech.
- verb - to move about with no destination or purpose