Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARBLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARBLING exist?
Definitions of MARBLING in dictionaries:
- noun - the intermixture of fat and lean in a cut of meat
- verb - paint or stain like marble
- A mottling or streaking that resembles marble.
- The process or operation of giving something the surface appearance of marble.
- The decorative imitation of marble patterns printed on page edges and endpapers of books.
- Flecks or thin strips of fat, especially when evenly distributed in a cut of meat.
- n - an intermixture of fat and lean in meat
There are 8 letters in MARBLING: A B G I L M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARBLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARBLING plus a wildcard: MARBLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARBLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARBLING
- ... nonpareil one of the most traditional patterns in marbling
- yep def nail marbling cool nail marbling
- Have you tried water marbling Do you have any advice for me I really ...
- marbling OF THE WORLD SWATCH TOUCH
- American Girl Felicitys Portfolio of Pastimes Paper marbling Kit
- Traditional bouquet style marbling as seen in exotic fabrics papers ...
- marbling inks 3 by GraceYinPingLung on deviantART
- Turkish Water marbling
- The above image is representative of what most people think of when ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.