Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIMBAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIMBAL exist?
Definitions of GIMBAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an appliance that allows an object (such as a ship's compass) to remain horizontal even as its support tips
- A device consisting of two rings mounted on axes at right angles to each other so that an object, such as a ship’s compass, will remain suspended in a horizontal plane between them regardless of any motion of its support.
- v - to support on a set of rings
There are 6 letters in GIMBAL: A B G I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIMBAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIMBAL plus a wildcard: GIMBAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIMBAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIMBAL
- MADEFAST gimbal Assembly Design Information
- The first no tools positive locking gimbal design that
- gimbal Bearing & Ring
- The three Axis (PanTiltRoll) Gyro Stablised camera gimbal (from UAV ...
- gimbal and Control Rings
- axis gimbal by Kefir Multirotor
- What is a gimbal -- and what does it have to do with NASA
- gimbal V.2 GoPro (2 ejes) para Tren de Aterrizaje 48.00EUR
- The sliding gimbal has been designed to offer maximum motion fluidity.
- Everyone is talking about Induros new gimbal Heads . Theyre ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.