Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIMBALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIMBALS exist?
Definitions of GIMBALS in dictionaries:
- noun - an appliance that allows an object (such as a ship's compass) to remain horizontal even as its support tips
- v - to support on a set of rings
There are 7 letters in GIMBALS: A B G I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIMBALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIMBALS plus a wildcard: GIMBALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIMBALS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIMBALS
- Fishing Tackle Rod Parts gimbals & Sleeves
- FileST-124gimbals.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- gimbals Fine Candies
- PACIFIC BAY Aluminum gimbals
- Restaurant Review gimbals Sowerby Bridge - Huddersfield Restaurant ...
- Camera gimbals
- gimbals Scottie Dogs Licorice 326g - USA Foods
- McCann Equipment Ltd. - gimbals and Accessories
- Quezi Who invented gimbals
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.