Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PARTICULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PARTICULAR exist?
Definitions of PARTICULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a fact about some part (as opposed to general)
- noun - a small part that can be considered separately from the whole
- noun - (logic) a proposition that asserts something about some (but not all) members of a class
- adj - unique or specific to a person or thing or category
- adj - separate and distinct from others of the same group or category
- adj - surpassing what is common or usual or expected
- adj - first and most important
- adj - exacting especially about details
- adj - providing specific details or circumstances
- Of, belonging to, or associated with a specific person, group, thing, or category; not general or universal: She has a particular preference for Chinese art.
- Separate and distinct from others of the same group, category, or nature: We will make an exception in this particular case.
- Worthy of note; exceptional: a piano performance of particular depth and fluidity.
- Of, relating to, or providing details: gave a particular description of the room.
- Attentive to or concerned with details or niceties, often excessively so; meticulous or fussy.
- Often particulars.
- Often particulars.
- A particular proposition.
There are 10 letters in PARTICULAR: A A C I L P R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PARTICULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PARTICULAR plus a wildcard: PARTICULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PARTICULAR
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PARTICULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.