Scrabble word: MYSTICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYSTICAL exist?
Definitions of MYSTICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or characteristic of mysticism
- adj - relating to or resembling mysticism
- adj - having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence
- Of or having a spiritual reality or import not apparent to the intelligence or senses.
- Of, relating to, or stemming from direct communion with ultimate reality or God: a mystical religion.
- Of or founded on subjective experience: mystical theories about the securities market.
- Of or relating to mystic rites or practices.
- Unintelligible; cryptic.
- adj - spiritually significant or symbolic
There are 8 letters in MYSTICAL: A C I L M S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MYSTICAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MYSTICAL plus a wildcard: MYSTICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MYSTICAL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MYSTICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.