Scrabble word: MYSTICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYSTICAL exist?
Definitions of MYSTICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or characteristic of mysticism
- adj - relating to or resembling mysticism
- adj - having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence
- Of or having a spiritual reality or import not apparent to the intelligence or senses.
- Of, relating to, or stemming from direct communion with ultimate reality or God: a mystical religion.
- Of or founded on subjective experience: mystical theories about the securities market.
- Of or relating to mystic rites or practices.
- Unintelligible; cryptic.
- adj - spiritually significant or symbolic