Scrabble word: MINIMALIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINIMALIST exist?
Definitions of MINIMALIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a conservative who advocates only minor reforms in government or politics
- noun - a practitioner or advocate of artistic minimalism
- adj - of or relating to artistic minimalism
- adj - advocating minimal reforms (as in government or politics)
- One who advocates a moderate or conservative approach, action, or policy, as in a political or governmental organization.
- A practitioner of minimalism.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, or in the style of minimalism.
- Being or providing a bare minimum of what is necessary.
There are 10 letters in MINIMALIST: A I I I L M M N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINIMALIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINIMALIST plus a wildcard: MINIMALIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINIMALIST
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MINIMALIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.