Scrabble word: MINIMALIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINIMALIST exist?
Definitions of MINIMALIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a conservative who advocates only minor reforms in government or politics
- noun - a practitioner or advocate of artistic minimalism
- adj - of or relating to artistic minimalism
- adj - advocating minimal reforms (as in government or politics)
- One who advocates a moderate or conservative approach, action, or policy, as in a political or governmental organization.
- A practitioner of minimalism.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, or in the style of minimalism.
- Being or providing a bare minimum of what is necessary.