Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FANLIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FANLIGHT exist?
Definitions of FANLIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a window above a door that is usually hinged to a horizontal crosspiece over the door
- noun - a window in a roof to admit daylight
- noun - a semicircular window over a door or window
- A half-circle window, often with sash bars arranged like the ribs of a fan.
- A transom.
- n - a type of window
There are 8 letters in FANLIGHT: A F G H I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FANLIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FANLIGHT plus a wildcard: FANLIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FANLIGHT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FANLIGHT
- SalvoWEB Victorian wrought iron fan light
- Ceiling Fan Installation Hardware pictures
- fanlight Ventilation Fans
- Thwarting the Illicit Drug Seeker fanlight Productions
- Luxury Lighting - Dakota Dancer fanlight with Ivory Green Glass ...
- Architectural Antiquities - 10. fanlight transom unit 13 x 34 sash ...
- Mackintosh Door & fanlight Design - Coventry
- ... traditional - front doors - other metro - by The fanlight Number Co
- Copyright (C) 2011-2013 ...
- fanlight detail Fintona former school house OS grid H4461 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.