Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HALTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HALTING exist?
Definitions of HALTING in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to stop
- verb - come to a halt, stop moving
- verb - stop from happening or developing
- verb - stop the flow of a liquid
- adj - disabled in the feet or legs
- adj - fragmentary or halting from emotional strain
- Hesitant or wavering: a halting voice.
- Imperfect; defective: halting verse.
- Limping; lame.
- v - to discontinue the progress or motion of
There are 7 letters in HALTING: A G H I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HALTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HALTING plus a wildcard: HALTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HALTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HALTING
- halting Progress in eIndia - published by India101 on day 1873 - page ...
- Folio - Illustration Agency Army of Trolls - Pixel Humour ...
- Brand Manuela Hofmaier Lea Hunger Andrea Jurkschat Theresa Karg ...
- Brown Dog halting With His Hand And A Stop Sign
- ... prepares to take to skies after halting operations - Worldnews.com
- ... December again brings call for halting drunken and drugged driving
- Reading worth sharing. Cornfield Meet
- ... apologizes and explains the reason for halting music releases in News
- North Carolina Police Were at Risk of halting Street Patrols Due to ...
- French Oil Company Total Says halting Oil Shipments To Iran
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.