Scrabble word: ALIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIGHT exist?
Definitions of ALIGHT in dictionaries:
- verb - to come to rest, settle
- verb - come down
- adj - lighted up by or as by fire or flame
- To come down and settle, as after flight: a sparrow alighting on a branch.
- To set down, as from a vehicle; dismount: The queen alighted from the carriage.
- To come by chance: alight on a happy solution.
- Burning; lighted: The discarded match was still alight.
- Illuminated: The sky was alight with millions of stars.
- verb - to come down from something