Scrabble word: ALIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALIGHT exist?
Definitions of ALIGHT in dictionaries:
- verb - to come to rest, settle
- verb - come down
- adj - lighted up by or as by fire or flame
- To come down and settle, as after flight: a sparrow alighting on a branch.
- To set down, as from a vehicle; dismount: The queen alighted from the carriage.
- To come by chance: alight on a happy solution.
- Burning; lighted: The discarded match was still alight.
- Illuminated: The sky was alight with millions of stars.
- verb - to come down from something
There are 6 letters in ALIGHT: A G H I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALIGHT plus a wildcard: ALIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALIGHT
Images for ALIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.