Scrabble word: DISSEMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISSEMBLE exist?
Definitions of DISSEMBLE in dictionaries:
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- verb - hide under a false appearance
- verb - behave unnaturally or affectedly
- To disguise or conceal behind a false appearance.
- To disguise or conceal one’s real nature, motives, or feelings behind a false appearance.
There are 9 letters in DISSEMBLE: B D E E I L M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISSEMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISSEMBLE plus a wildcard: DISSEMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISSEMBLE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISSEMBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.