Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLESSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLESSED exist?
Definitions of BLESSED in dictionaries:
- verb - give a benediction to
- verb - confer prosperity or happiness on
- verb - make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- adj - highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace)
- adj - worthy of worship
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- adj - Roman Catholic
- adj - enjoying the bliss of heaven
- adj - characterized by happiness and good fortune
- Worthy of worship; holy.
- Used as a title before the name of one who has been beatified.
- Bringing happiness, pleasure, or contentment.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place
There are 7 letters in BLESSED: B D E E L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLESSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLESSED plus a wildcard: BLESSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLESSED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLESSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.