Scrabble word: BLESSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLESSED exist?
Definitions of BLESSED in dictionaries:
- verb - give a benediction to
- verb - confer prosperity or happiness on
- verb - make the sign of the cross over someone in order to call on God for protection
- verb - render holy by means of religious rites
- adj - highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace)
- adj - worthy of worship
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- adj - Roman Catholic
- adj - enjoying the bliss of heaven
- adj - characterized by happiness and good fortune
- Worthy of worship; holy.
- Used as a title before the name of one who has been beatified.
- Bringing happiness, pleasure, or contentment.
- adj - having a divine nature or origin
- noun - a holy place