Scrabble word: DISMOUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISMOUNT exist?
Definitions of DISMOUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of dismounting (a horse or bike etc.)
- verb - alight from (a horse)
- To remove from a support, setting, or mounting.
- To unseat or throw off, as from a horse.
- To disassemble (a mechanism, for example).
- The act or manner of dismounting, especially from a horse.
- A move in gymnastics whereby the gymnast gets off an apparatus or completes a floor exercise, typically landing on both feet.
- verb - to get down from an elevated position
There are 8 letters in DISMOUNT: D I M N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISMOUNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISMOUNT plus a wildcard: DISMOUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISMOUNT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words