Scrabble word: DISMOUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISMOUNT exist?
Definitions of DISMOUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of dismounting (a horse or bike etc.)
- verb - alight from (a horse)
- To remove from a support, setting, or mounting.
- To unseat or throw off, as from a horse.
- To disassemble (a mechanism, for example).
- The act or manner of dismounting, especially from a horse.
- A move in gymnastics whereby the gymnast gets off an apparatus or completes a floor exercise, typically landing on both feet.
- verb - to get down from an elevated position
There are 8 letters in DISMOUNT: D I M N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISMOUNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISMOUNT plus a wildcard: DISMOUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISMOUNT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISMOUNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.