Scrabble word: CONVERTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVERTER exist?
Definitions of CONVERTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a device for changing one substance or form or state into another
- A furnace in which pig iron is converted into steel by the Bessemer process.
- A machine that converts electric current from one kind to another.
- An electronic device that converts one frequency of a radio signal to another.
- A device that converts data from one code to another.
- One that is employed in converting raw products into finished products.
There are 9 letters in CONVERTER: C E E N O R R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVERTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONVERTER plus a wildcard: CONVERTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVERTER
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONVERTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.