Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECOVER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECOVER exist?
Definitions of RECOVER in dictionaries:
- verb - get or find back
- verb - get over an illness or shock
- verb - regain a former condition after a financial loss
- verb - regain or make up for
- verb - reuse (materials from waste products)
- verb - cover anew
- To get back; regain.
- To restore (oneself) to a normal state: He recovered himself after a slip on the ice.
- To compensate for: She recovered her losses.
- To procure (usable substances, such as metal) from unusable substances, such as ore or waste.
- To bring under observation again: “watching the comet since it was first recovered—first spotted since its 1910 visit” (Christian Science Monitor).
- To regain a normal or usual condition, as of health.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to get back something lost or taken away.
- verb - to obtain again after losing
There are 7 letters in RECOVER: C E E O R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECOVER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECOVER plus a wildcard: RECOVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECOVER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECOVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.