Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AIRLIFTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIRLIFTS exist?
Definitions of AIRLIFTS in dictionaries:
- noun - transportation of people or goods by air (especially when other means of access are unavailable)
- verb - fly people or goods to or from places not accessible by other means
- v - to transport by airplane
There are 8 letters in AIRLIFTS: A F I I L R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIRLIFTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AIRLIFTS plus a wildcard: AIRLIFTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIRLIFTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AIRLIFTS
- British soldiers unload a British C17 cargo aircraft while a French ...
- Prince William airlifts Sick Child Out Of Northern Island Despite ...
- The National Guard - Texas ARNG airlifts released contractors to ...
- airlifts Oral Care made with natural ingredients - Olive Oil
- British Stairlifts Curved Stairlifts Spiral Stairlifts ...
- new stairlifts 300x274 new stairlifts
- Straight Stairlifts- New and Reconditioned Homelife Stairlifts
- UFO Sightings Chinook helicopter airlifts a UFO Feb 2012 News Video ...
- Modern stairlifts Stair Lifts
- British Stairlifts Straight Stairlifts Stairlifts
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.