Scrabble word: AIRLIFT
Is AIRLIFT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AIRLIFT in dictionaries:
- noun - transportation of people or goods by air (especially when other means of access are unavailable)
- verb - fly people or goods to or from places not accessible by other means
- A system of transporting troops, civilian passengers, or supplies by air, as when surface routes are blocked.
- To transport by air, as when ground routes are blocked.
- verb - to transport by airplane
There are 7 letters in AIRLIFT: A F I I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIRLIFT
Click to search all anagrams of AIRLIFT plus a wildcard: AIRLIFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIRLIFT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AIRLIFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.