Scrabble word: ADMONISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADMONISH exist?
Definitions of ADMONISH in dictionaries:
- verb - admonish or counsel in terms of someone's behavior
- verb - warn strongly
- verb - take to task
- To reprove gently but earnestly.
- To counsel (another) against something to be avoided; caution.
- These verbs refer to adverse criticism intended as a corrective or caution.
- verb - to reprove mildly or kindly
There are 8 letters in ADMONISH: A D H I M N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADMONISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADMONISH plus a wildcard: ADMONISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADMONISH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADMONISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.