Is REFRACTORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFRACTORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - lining consisting of material with a high melting point
- adj - not responding to treatment
- adj - temporarily unresponsive or not fully responsive to nervous or sexual stimuli
- adj - stubbornly resistant to authority or control
- Obstinately resistant to authority or control.
- Difficult to melt or work; resistant to heat: a refractory material such as silica.
- Resistant to treatment: a refractory case of acne.
- One that is refractory.
- Material that has a high melting point.
There are 10 letters in REFRACTORY: A C E F O R R R T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFRACTORY, to go: REFRACTORY?
Rearrange the letters in REFRACTORY and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of REFRACTORY
9 letters out of REFRACTORY
7 letters out of REFRACTORY
6 letters out of REFRACTORY
5 letters out of REFRACTORY
4 letters out of REFRACTORY
3 letters out of REFRACTORY
2 letters out of REFRACTORY
Contextual use of REFRACTORY
What's nearby REFRACTORY
Lookup in Wiki for REFRACTORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFRACTORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFRACTORY"