Is FRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - English painter and art critic (1866-1934)
- noun - English dramatist noted for his comic verse dramas (born 1907)
- noun - a young person of either sex
- verb - be excessively hot
- verb - cook on a hot surface using fat
- verb - kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair
- To cook over direct heat in hot oil or fat.
- To destroy (electronic circuitry) with excessive heat or current: “a power surge to the computer that fried a number of sensitive electronic components” (Erik Sandberg-Diment).
- To be cooked in a pan over direct heat in hot oil or fat.
- To undergo execution in an electric chair.
- A French fry.
- A dish of a fried food.
- A social gathering at which food is fried and eaten: a fish fry.
- Small fish, especially young, recently hatched fish.
- The young of certain other animals.
- Individuals, especially young or insignificant persons: “These pampered public school boys... had managed to evade the long prison sentences that lesser fry were serving” (Noel Annan).
- adj - to cook over direct heat in hot fat or oil [v FRIED, FRYING, FRIES] : FRYABLE
There are 3 letters in FRY: F R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRY, to go: FRY?
Rearrange the letters in FRY and see some winning combinations
3 letters out of FRY
Contextual use of FRY
What's nearby FRY
Lookup in Wiki for FRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRY"