Is FEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEY in various dictionaries:
- adj - slightly insane
- adj - suggestive of an elf in strangeness and otherworldliness
- Having or displaying an otherworldly, magical, or fairylike aspect or quality: “She’s got that fey look as though she’s had breakfast with a leprechaun” (Dorothy Burnham).
- Having visionary power; clairvoyant.
- Appearing touched or crazy, as if under a spell.
- Fated to die soon.
- Full of the sense of approaching death.
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
- noun - a crazy person
There are 3 letters in FEY: E F Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEY, to go: FEY?
Rearrange the letters in FEY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FEY
What's nearby FEY
Lookup in Wiki for FEY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEY"