Is DEFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - resist or confront with resistance
- verb - elude, especially in a baffling way
- verb - challenge
- To oppose or resist with boldness and assurance: defied the blockade by sailing straight through it.
- To refuse to submit to or cooperate with: defied the court order by leaving the country; played his trumpet past midnight, defying the neighbors.
- To be unaffected by; resist or withstand: “So the plague defied all medicines” (Daniel Defoe).
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to confront boldly and courageously”: an innovator defying tradition; bearded the power of the king; braving all criticism; challenged the opposition to produce proof; daring him to deny the statement; faced her accusers; front death with dignity.
- verb - to resist openly and boldly
There are 4 letters in DEFY: D E F Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEFY, to go: DEFY?
Rearrange the letters in DEFY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEFY
What's nearby DEFY
Lookup in Wiki for DEFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEFY"