Is ERROR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ERROR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- noun - inadvertent incorrectness
- noun - a misconception resulting from incorrect information
- noun - (baseball) a failure of a defensive player to make an out when normal play would have sufficed
- noun - departure from what is ethically acceptable
- noun - (computer science) the occurrence of an incorrect result produced by a computer
- noun - part of a statement that is not correct
- An act, an assertion, or a belief that unintentionally deviates from what is correct, right, or true.
- The condition of having incorrect or false knowledge.
- The act or an instance of deviating from an accepted code of behavior.
- A mistake.
- The difference between a computed or measured value and a true or theoretically correct value.
- These nouns refer to what is not in accord with truth, accuracy, or propriety.
- noun - a mistake
There are 5 letters in ERROR: E O R R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ERROR
To search all scrabble anagrams of ERROR, to go: ERROR?
Rearrange the letters in ERROR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ERROR
What's nearby ERROR
Lookup in Wiki for ERROR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ERROR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ERROR"