Is FERRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FERRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a boat that transports people or vehicles across a body of water and operates on a regular schedule
- noun - transport by boat or aircraft
- verb - transport from one place to another
- verb - transport by ferry
- verb - travel by ferry
- To transport (people, vehicles, or goods) by boat across a body of water.
- To cross (a body of water) by a ferry.
- To deliver (a vehicle, especially an aircraft) under its own power to its eventual user.
- To cross a body of water on or as if on a ferry.
- A ferryboat.
- A place where passengers or goods are transported across a body of water, such as a river or bay, by a ferryboat.
- A franchise or legal right to operate a ferrying service for a fee.
- A service and route for delivering an aircraft under its own power to its eventual user.
- verb - to transport by ferry (a type of boat)
There are 5 letters in FERRY: E F R R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FERRY
To search all scrabble anagrams of FERRY, to go: FERRY?
Rearrange the letters in FERRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FERRY
What's nearby FERRY
Lookup in Wiki for FERRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FERRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FERRY"