Is FORAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FORAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden short attack
- noun - an initial attempt (especially outside your usual areas of competence)
- verb - steal goods
- verb - briefly enter enemy territory
- A sudden raid or military advance.
- A venture or an initial attempt, especially outside one’s usual area: an actor’s foray into politics.
- To make a raid.
- To pillage in search of spoils.
- verb - to make a sudden assault on
There are 5 letters in FORAY: A F O R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FORAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of FORAY, to go: FORAY?
Rearrange the letters in FORAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FORAY
What's nearby FORAY
Lookup in Wiki for FORAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FORAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FORAY"