Is EXTINGUISH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXTINGUISH in various dictionaries:
- verb - put an end to
- verb - put out, as of fires, flames, or lights
- verb - extinguish by crushing
- verb - terminate, end, or take out
- verb - kill in large numbers
- To put out (a fire, for example); quench.
- To put an end to (hopes, for example); destroy.
- To obscure; eclipse.
- To settle or discharge (a debt).
- To nullify: extinguished their title to the property.
- To bring about the extinction of (a conditioned response).
There are 10 letters in EXTINGUISH: E G H I I N S T U X
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXTINGUISH, to go: EXTINGUISH?
Rearrange the letters in EXTINGUISH and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of EXTINGUISH
8 letters out of EXTINGUISH
7 letters out of EXTINGUISH
6 letters out of EXTINGUISH
5 letters out of EXTINGUISH
4 letters out of EXTINGUISH
3 letters out of EXTINGUISH
2 letters out of EXTINGUISH
Contextual use of EXTINGUISH
What's nearby EXTINGUISH
Lookup in Wiki for EXTINGUISH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXTINGUISH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXTINGUISH"