Is NEXUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEXUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the means of connection between things linked in series
- noun - a connected series or group
- A means of connection; a link or tie: “this nexus between New York’s... real-estate investors and its... politicians” (Wall Street Journal).
- A connected series or group.
- The core or center: “The real nexus of the money culture [was] Wall Street” (Bill Barol).
- noun - a connection or link
There are 5 letters in NEXUS: E N S U X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEXUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEXUS, to go: NEXUS?
Rearrange the letters in NEXUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NEXUS
What's nearby NEXUS
Lookup in Wiki for NEXUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEXUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEXUS"