Is COMPRISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMPRISE in various dictionaries:
- verb - be composed of
- verb - include or contain
- verb - form or compose
- To consist of; be composed of: “The French got... French Equatorial Africa, comprising several territories” (Alex Shoumatoff).
- To include; contain: “The word ‘politics’... comprises, in itself, a difficult study of no inconsiderable magnitude” (Charles Dickens).
- To compose; constitute: “Put together the slaughterhouses, the steel mills, the freight yards... that comprised the city” (Saul Bellow).
- verb - to include or contain
There are 8 letters in COMPRISE: C E I M O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPRISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMPRISE, to go: COMPRISE?
Rearrange the letters in COMPRISE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of COMPRISE
7 letters out of COMPRISE
6 letters out of COMPRISE
5 letters out of COMPRISE
4 letters out of COMPRISE
3 letters out of COMPRISE
2 letters out of COMPRISE
Contextual use of COMPRISE
What's nearby COMPRISE
Lookup in Wiki for COMPRISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMPRISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMPRISE"