Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STENOSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STENOSED exist?
Definitions of STENOSED in dictionaries:
- adj - abnormally constricted body canal or passage
- Characterized by stenosis.
- adj - affected with stenosis
There are 8 letters in STENOSED: D E E N O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STENOSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STENOSED plus a wildcard: STENOSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STENOSED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STENOSED
- The Wound Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society
- FileCCSVI balloon dilatation of stenosed jugular vein.jpg - Wikipedia ...
- Fecal Ostomies Practical Management for the Home Health Cli... Home ...
- peed knickers drunk peed my knickers
- Generally this term is reserved for the narrowing of an artery inside ...
- Congenital Anomalies (PDF)
- Salo para Festa de Casamento Saiba fazer a Escolher certa
- Figure 1 Picture showing stenosed urethra after amputation of penis
- Rare Scenario of stenosed Type IV Dual LAD with Normal Myocardial ...
- Stenting of a stenosed modified BlalockTaussig shunt after Norwood ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.