Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREVENTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREVENTIVE exist?
Definitions of PREVENTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - remedy that prevents or slows the course of an illness or disease
- noun - any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
- noun - an agent or device intended to prevent conception
- adj - preventing or contributing to the prevention of disease
- adj - tending to prevent or hinder
- Intended or used to prevent or hinder; acting as an obstacle: preventive measures.
- Carried out to deter expected aggression by hostile forces.
- Preventing or slowing the course of an illness or a disease; prophylactic: preventive medicine; preventive health care.
- Something that prevents; an obstacle.
- Something that prevents or slows the course of an illness or disease.
There are 10 letters in PREVENTIVE: E E E I N P R T V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREVENTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREVENTIVE plus a wildcard: PREVENTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREVENTIVE
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREVENTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.