Scrabble word: PREVENTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREVENTIVE exist?
Definitions of PREVENTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - remedy that prevents or slows the course of an illness or disease
- noun - any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
- noun - an agent or device intended to prevent conception
- adj - preventing or contributing to the prevention of disease
- adj - tending to prevent or hinder
- Intended or used to prevent or hinder; acting as an obstacle: preventive measures.
- Carried out to deter expected aggression by hostile forces.
- Preventing or slowing the course of an illness or a disease; prophylactic: preventive medicine; preventive health care.
- Something that prevents; an obstacle.
- Something that prevents or slows the course of an illness or disease.