Scrabble word: REVIVE
Is REVIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REVIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to regain consciousness
- verb - give new life or energy to
- verb - be brought back to life, consciousness, or strength
- verb - restore from a depressed, inactive, or unused state
- verb - return to consciousness
- To bring back to life or consciousness; resuscitate.
- To impart new health, vigor, or spirit to.
- To restore to use, currency, activity, or notice.
- To restore the validity or effectiveness of.
- To renew in the mind; recall.
- To present (an old play, for example) again.
- To return to life or consciousness.
- To regain health, vigor, or good spirits.
- To return to use, currency, or notice.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to give renewed well-being, vitality, or strength to”: rains that revive lawns and flowers; an invalid restored by quiet and fresh air; resuscitating old hopes and aspirations; a celebration that revivified our spirits.
- verb - to bring back to life or consciousness
There are 6 letters in REVIVE: E E I R V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVIVE
Click to search all anagrams of REVIVE plus a wildcard: REVIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVIVE
Images for REVIVE
Lookup in Wiki for REVIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.