Scrabble word: REVIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVIVE exist?
Definitions of REVIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to regain consciousness
- verb - give new life or energy to
- verb - be brought back to life, consciousness, or strength
- verb - restore from a depressed, inactive, or unused state
- verb - return to consciousness
- To bring back to life or consciousness; resuscitate.
- To impart new health, vigor, or spirit to.
- To restore to use, currency, activity, or notice.
- To restore the validity or effectiveness of.
- To renew in the mind; recall.
- To present (an old play, for example) again.
- To return to life or consciousness.
- To regain health, vigor, or good spirits.
- To return to use, currency, or notice.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to give renewed well-being, vitality, or strength to”: rains that revive lawns and flowers; an invalid restored by quiet and fresh air; resuscitating old hopes and aspirations; a celebration that revivified our spirits.
- verb - to bring back to life or consciousness