Scrabble word: REVIVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVIVED exist?
Definitions of REVIVED in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to regain consciousness
- verb - give new life or energy to
- verb - be brought back to life, consciousness, or strength
- verb - restore from a depressed, inactive, or unused state
- verb - return to consciousness
- adj - restored to consciousness or life or vigor
- adj - given fresh life or vigor or spirit
- verb - to bring back to life or consciousness
There are 7 letters in REVIVED: D E E I R V V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVIVED plus a wildcard: REVIVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVIVED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVIVED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.