Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REVIVED
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVIVED exist?
Definitions of REVIVED in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to regain consciousness
- verb - give new life or energy to
- verb - be brought back to life, consciousness, or strength
- verb - restore from a depressed, inactive, or unused state
- verb - return to consciousness
- adj - restored to consciousness or life or vigor
- adj - given fresh life or vigor or spirit
- v - to bring back to life or consciousness
There are 7 letters in REVIVED: D E E I R V V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVIVED plus a wildcard: REVIVED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVIVED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REVIVED
- RoyalDaughter Revive Us Again.
- Straw Hat Pirates vs Kages and Edo Kages - Anime Vice
- COASTERS & OTHER SHIPS revived LINCOLNBROOK 1976 IMO ...
- Early anti-KKK political cartoon appeared in Harpers in 1868 ...
- Random Card 402 Sangan - Page 2 - Yu-Gi-Oh TCG - General - Yugioh ...
- httpwww.edwardianteddyboy.comuserimagesearly-fifties-guardsman ...
- COASTERS & OTHER SHIPS revived COSTA LUMINOSA 2009 IMO ...
- COASTERS & OTHER SHIPS revived ITAL FULGIDA 2007 IMO ...
- COASTERS & OTHER SHIPS revived CAP JERVIS 2010 IMO 9484572