Scrabble word: PLURALITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLURALITY exist?
Definitions of PLURALITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being plural
- noun - a large indefinite number
- noun - (in an election with more than 2 options) the number of votes for the candidate or party receiving the greatest number (but less that half of the votes)
- The state or fact of being plural.
- A large number or amount; a multitude.
- The offices or benefices held by a pluralist.
- In a contest of more than two choices, the number of votes cast for the winning choice if this number is not more than one half of the total votes cast.
- The number by which the vote of the winning choice in such a contest exceeds that of the closest opponent.
- The larger or greater part.
There are 9 letters in PLURALITY: A I L L P R T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLURALITY plus a wildcard: PLURALITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLURALITY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLURALITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.