Scrabble word: PLURALITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLURALITY exist?
Definitions of PLURALITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being plural
- noun - a large indefinite number
- noun - (in an election with more than 2 options) the number of votes for the candidate or party receiving the greatest number (but less that half of the votes)
- The state or fact of being plural.
- A large number or amount; a multitude.
- The offices or benefices held by a pluralist.
- In a contest of more than two choices, the number of votes cast for the winning choice if this number is not more than one half of the total votes cast.
- The number by which the vote of the winning choice in such a contest exceeds that of the closest opponent.
- The larger or greater part.