Scrabble word: PURITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURITY exist?
Definitions of PURITY in dictionaries:
- noun - being undiluted or unmixed with extraneous material
- noun - the state of being unsullied by sin or moral wrong
- noun - a woman's virtue or chastity
- The quality or condition of being pure.
- A quantitative assessment of homogeneity or uniformity.
- Freedom from sin or guilt; innocence; chastity: “Teach your children... the belief in purity of body, mind and soul” (Emmeline Pankhurst).
- The absence in speech or writing of slang or other elements deemed inappropriate to good style.
- The degree to which a color is free from being mixed with other colors.
- noun - the quality of being pure