Scrabble word: PURITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURITY exist?
Definitions of PURITY in dictionaries:
- noun - being undiluted or unmixed with extraneous material
- noun - the state of being unsullied by sin or moral wrong
- noun - a woman's virtue or chastity
- The quality or condition of being pure.
- A quantitative assessment of homogeneity or uniformity.
- Freedom from sin or guilt; innocence; chastity: “Teach your children... the belief in purity of body, mind and soul” (Emmeline Pankhurst).
- The absence in speech or writing of slang or other elements deemed inappropriate to good style.
- The degree to which a color is free from being mixed with other colors.
- noun - the quality of being pure
There are 6 letters in PURITY: I P R T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURITY plus a wildcard: PURITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURITY
Images for PURITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.