Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PURITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURITY exist?
Definitions of PURITY in dictionaries:
- noun - being undiluted or unmixed with extraneous material
- noun - the state of being unsullied by sin or moral wrong
- noun - a woman's virtue or chastity
- The quality or condition of being pure.
- A quantitative assessment of homogeneity or uniformity.
- Freedom from sin or guilt; innocence; chastity: “Teach your children... the belief in purity of body, mind and soul” (Emmeline Pankhurst).
- The absence in speech or writing of slang or other elements deemed inappropriate to good style.
- The degree to which a color is free from being mixed with other colors.
- n - the quality of being pure
There are 6 letters in PURITY: I P R T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURITY plus a wildcard: PURITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURITY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURITY
- purity Daniel Ayads blog on Coptic Orthodoxy
- The Pathology of purity Truth Wins Out
- Writing for Christ The Audience of One purity of Heart Body Mind ...
- ... debases contaminates pollutes etc. the purity of drinking water
- purity Diamond Cross Ring
- purity Heart and Lock Pendant by bobsiemon 42.00
- This simple stainless steel ring has the word purity on a thin band ...
- True Love Waits purity Rings
- True love waits silver purity ring