Scrabble word: PLURAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLURAL exist?
Definitions of PLURAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the form of a word that is used to denote more than one
- adj - composed of more than one member, set, or kind
- adj - grammatical number category referring to two or more items or units
- Relating to or composed of more than one member, set, or kind: the plural societies of the world.
- Of, relating to, or being a grammatical form that designates more than one of the things specified.
- The plural number or form.
- A word or term in the plural form.
- noun - a word that expresses more than one
There are 6 letters in PLURAL: A L L P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLURAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLURAL plus a wildcard: PLURAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLURAL
Images for PLURAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.